Information letter according to Art. 13 DSGVO
Person responsible for data processing
Tel.: +49 291 9985-0
Data protection officer
Great Oak Datenschutz GmbH & Co. KG
Tel.: +49 381 367 6819-0 oder +49 2985 99 99 69-0
Fax: +49 381 367 6819-3
Purpose of the processing
Initiation of an employment relationship including training and internship
Legal basis of the processing
Art. 6 para. 1 no. a DSGVO - Consent by the data subject pursuant to Art. 4 para. 2 no. 11 DSGVO
§26 BDSG (new) - Data processing for the purposes of the employment relationship
Receiver of the data
The data will not be passed on.
Duration of storage
For the duration of the application procedure. With the separate consent of the person concerned also beyond this period.
Consequences of not providing the data
Without the data processing you cannot participate in the application process.
Right of appeal
Every data subject of a data processing is entitled to a right of appeal to the data protection supervisory authority of his country or to the supervisory authority responsible for the processor of your data.
Rights of the data subjects
As a person affected by data processing, you are entitled to the following protective rights free of charge:
- You can revoke your voluntary consent at any time (right of revocation)
- You can request an overview of all your data stored with us at any time (right to information)
- For data that are not subject to any legal or contractual obligation to retain, you can request deletion at any time free of charge (right of deletion)
- Consent to data processing can be restricted to certain areas at any time (right of restriction)
- You can object at any time to data processing that serves the public interest or legitimate interests of the processor, if there are reasons for doing so based on your particular situation (right of objection)
- In the case of data that has been stored incorrectly by you, you have the right to correct this data at any time (right of correction)
- You have the right to receive, or have the personal data concerning you transferred to another body, in a structured, common and machine-readable format. (Right to data transferability)